EDVin is the CADdy EDS Viewer for Windows.
What can EDVin do for you?
- EDVin is the EDS-project reader. You may read in and inspect EDS projects.
- EDVin can give you information by the functions of the Information menue. Furthermore some functions of the Dimensions menue are available.
- Of course EDVin can print on a Windows printer.
- Beyond this EDVin can read in and show DXF-, CADdy PIC-, HPGL- and Gerber-files. Therefore EDVin is a DXF-, CADdy PIC-, HPGL- and Gerber-Viewer too.
What does EDVin cost?
- Nothing - EDVin is free.
- EDVin may be distributed, but only for free and only by this installation
What shall EDVin do for you?
- When production data are passed on to production often questions arise,
which can be answered easily if the original project is known. EDVin shall
facilitate the information flow while passing it on to the board producer
together with the original EDS project. The producer will be able to inspect
the original project without any further costs.
How does EDVin appear?
- The version number of EDVin will always correspond to the EDS-version number,
of which EDVin can read in the projects. EDVin 12.0 can read in projects
of EDS 12.0 (and of course from the previous versions, but not from later
- EDVin appears as a full installation program. EDVin may be distributed
or passed on, but only by this installation program.
Where does EDVin run ?
CADdy EDS - Decide for the Future !